I’m too thick to argue can’t hear you over all this ass shirt

So when I told people that I ate my sister. I wrote a poem about it that I named Curr lol) and she I have a pain in my butt, they don’t I don’t trust me. But it is true. Um. No. Sansa didn want power. She stood aside when Jon became king, she gave the I’m too thick to argue can’t hear you over all this ass shirt throne to Bran when he returned. Only when there is no other option, Sansa becomes the queen. Sansa has been manipulated, yes. That is what she has been taught for many years. But she is not a bitch concerned to steal the throne or kill Dany. If Sansa wants to manipulate events to become a queen, she won’t save Jon Jon in the Battle of the Bastards.

Unisex Hoodie front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Don’t be a Nancy Trump 2020 shirt

It’s not a party until the redheads show up shirt